Video of me doing crow to a headstand back to crow
- Master crow first
- Try a tripod headstand
- Trust yourself
- When you have crow mastered let yourself lean forward bringing the top of your head to the mat. Use a spotter your first few times
- Use your abdominal muscles
- Keep your knees together. Abs engaged and start to lift your legs. First start with them bent
- Then work on straightening your legs. Hold
- Slowly lower keeping your knees together and legs bent
- Find contact with your knees on your triceps. Feel this out.
- Then when you have built core & shoulder strength grip your hands into the mat and lift your head looking forward.
- Find your balance and hold!
Let me know if you have any questions or new poses you’d like me to show!
Technique tips for crow to headstand to crow
Trust yourself. Challenge yourself and go for it! Namaste 🙂